Yellowstone in a Day
Book and Mobile App
Expert contributors: Katy Duffy, Carolyn Harwood, Sandra Nykerk, Kathy Russell, Bob Fuhrmann, and Stephen Camelio
Published by The Yellowstone Association.
Debbie Collins, Project Coordinator.
Melissa Urreiztieta, Project Editor.
A book with a downloadable mobile app to help you plan a perfect day in Yellowstone National Park.
▪ Suggested itineraries by local experts and park employees
▪ Descriptions of park features and estimated viewing times
▪ Detailed maps
▪ Beautiful photographs
▪ Insider tips, fun facts and safety information
▪ 6.25 x 8.5 inches, 96 pages plus cover
▪ Link to web App with maps and descriptions for your mobile device